|Gallup (Thursday)||8/23 - 8/29||3050 RV||2.0||47||46||Obama +1|
|Rasmussen (Thursday)||8/27 - 8/29||1500 LV||3.0||45||45||Tie|
|Democracy Corps (D)||8/23 - 8/27||1000 LV||3.1||49||47||Obama +2|
|CBS News||8/22 - 8/26||1051 RV||3.0||46||45||Obama +1|
|ABC News/Wash Post||8/22 - 8/25||857 RV||4.0||46||47||Romney +1|
|CNN/Opinion Research||8/22 - 8/23||719 LV||3.5||49||47||Obama +2|
|FOX News||8/19 - 8/21||1007 LV||3.0||44||45||Romney +1|
|Resurgent Republic (R)||8/16 - 8/22||1000 LV||3.1||46||45||Obama +1|
|Associated Press/GfK||8/16 - 8/20||885 RV||4.1||47||46||Obama +1|
|NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl||8/16 - 8/20||1000 RV||3.1||48||44||Obama +4|
|Monmouth/SurveyUSA/Braun||8/15 - 8/19||1149 LV||2.9||46||45||Obama +1|
|LA Times/USC||8/13 - 8/19||954 LV||3.2||48||46||Obama +2|
|Rasmussen Reports||8/8 - 8/10||1500 LV||3.0||44||46||Romney +2|
|Gallup||8/6 - 8/12||3050 RV||2.0||46||46||Tie|
“Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.” Haile Selassie
Friday, August 31, 2012
National Polls Show An Incredibly Close Race for President
Unbelievable, in the last 14 national polls reported on RealClearPolitics, 13 have shown the spread between the candidates is two points or less. I don't know how it could get any closer.
Posted by Paul K. Ogden at 1:27 AM
Labels: Presidential Polls
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
The race is close because Obama and Romney are essentially the same candidate.
HERE IS WHY THEY ARE THE SAME:
1. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both supported TARP.
2. Mitt Romney supported Barack Obama's "economic stimulus" packages.
3. Mitt Romney says that Barack Obama's bailout of the auto industry was actually his idea.
4. Neither candidate supports immediately balancing the federal budget.
5. They both believe in big government and they both have a track record of being big spenders while in office.
6. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both fully support the Federal Reserve.
7. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney are both on record as saying that the president should not question the "independence" of the Federal Reserve.
8. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney have both said that Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke did a good job during the last financial crisis.
9. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both felt that Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke deserved to be renominated to a second term.
10. Both candidates oppose a full audit of the Federal Reserve.
11. Both candidates are on record as saying that U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner has done a good job.
12. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney have both been big promoters of universal health care.
13. Mitt Romney was the one who developed the plan that Obamacare was later based upon.
14. Wall Street absolutely showers both candidates with campaign contributions.
15. Neither candidate wants to eliminate the income tax or the IRS.
16. Both candidates want to keep personal income tax rates at the exact same levels for the vast majority of Americans.
17. Both candidates are "open" to the idea of imposing a Value Added Tax on the American people.
18. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both believe that the TSA is doing a great job.
19. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both supported the NDAA.
DO NOT VOTE FOR EITHER PUPPET!
20. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both supported the renewal of the Patriot Act.
21. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both believe that the federal government should be able to indefinitely detain American citizens that are considered to be terrorists.
22. Both candidates believe that American citizens suspected of being terrorists can be killed by the president without a trial.
23. Barack Obama has not closed Guantanamo Bay like he promised to do, and Mitt Romney actually wants to double the number of prisoners held there.
24. Both candidates support the practice of "extraordinary rendition".
25. They both support the job-killing "free trade" agenda of the global elite.
26. They both accuse each other of shipping jobs out of the country and both of them are right.
27. Both candidates are extremely soft on illegal immigration.
28. Neither candidate has any military experience. This is the first time that this has happened in a U.S. election since 1944.
29. Both candidates earned a degree from Harvard University.
30. They both believe in the theory of man-made global warming.
31. Mitt Romney has said that he will support a "cap and trade" carbon tax scheme (like the one Barack Obama wants) as long as the entire globe goes along with it.
32. Both candidates have a very long record of supporting strict gun control measures.
33. Both candidates have been pro-abortion most of their careers. Mitt Romney's "conversion" to the pro-life cause has been questioned by many. In fact, Mitt Romney has made millions on Bain Capital's investment in a company called "Stericycle" that incinerates aborted babies collected from family planning clinics.
34. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney both believe that the Boy Scout ban on openly gay troop leaders is wrong.
35. They both believe that a "two state solution" will bring lasting peace between the Palestinians and Israel.
36. Both candidates have a history of nominating extremely liberal judges.
37. Like Barack Obama, Mitt Romney also plans to add " signing statements" to bills when he signs them into law.
38. They both have a horrible record when it comes to job creation.
39. Both candidates believe that the president has the power to take the country to war without getting the approval of the U.S. Congress.
40. Both candidates plan to continue running up more government debt even though the U.S. government is already 16 trillion dollars in debt.
Dear Libertarian above: No they are not the same-Obama is a marxist about to finish his U.S. transformation if elected. He had his chance elected by the non-discerning. You don't have a clue as to what Romney will do and spout talking points but one thing for sure he will not be an Obama. I'll take my chances with Romney and will not waste a vote on some third party forever loser.
Guest, they have you right where they want you. They seduced you into playing in their filthy pond.
Folks, you dont have to pick between the lesser evil. You don't have to pick one criminal gang over another criminal gang.
And guest? So many people are sitting out this election, or voting for 3rd party, that Obama can win another term.
That is exactly what the Republican party deserves for betraying its principles.
ILLUSION OF THE LESSER EVIL
If you vote for Romney, you are no different than all those well meaning people who put Obama into office.
Still walking around a slave by the collar?
No lessor of two evils here nor seduction. I have paid close attention to Obama who is a marxist and if you want to sell out our country to his view, proceed. He has appointed avowed communists and no matter what pretty speeches he gives his actions betrays his words. If you vote for Obama you are the betrayer of America. He is following the pattern of the beginnings of the complete tranformation of our way of life. Have it nice now well we are already sinking backwards. You no doubt have accepted the edicts that have come down and have not said a word to his executive orders etc. You are no different than the well meaning people who put Obama into office either because you refuse to see that a liberterian vote or a sit out at this time will bring him back to finish out his evil plans.
Post a Comment